What do we offer?
- A safe and caring place for you to learn, work and play.
- The opportunity and support for you to complete your secondary education to a standard which is comparable to a mainstream school. We also offer lots of vocational opportunities
- The opportunity to take part in exciting extracurricular activities.
- Support and help with problems you have, and have had in the past with school, learning and education, independent skills, emotions, behaviour and social skills.
- The opportunity to be a part of the School Parliament, which is: “An elected panel of students whose purpose is to represent their classes in regular meetings with Senior Staff to discuss school improvements.” This means that all students’ views are listened to and taken into consideration in a formal setting, with minutes (notes) taken and presented to and discussed by the school’s leadership team