Closing Date: 10/12/2018
– Be responsible for the daily management, development, monitoring and performance management of the Domestic Team
– Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at all times
– Work with Contract Catering to provide catering support services
– Co-operate and liaise with the whole school to provide domestic/ housekeeping services
– Administration and Budget Control
– Health & Safety
Full Job Profile – Housekeeper – Job Profile
Grafham Grange School is an academy for boys’, located in the Surrey Countryside, 20 minutes from Guildford. We provide an all-round education for boys aged 11-18.
With our committed support and guidance, our students manage to overcome significant barriers to learning, acquiring the skills and competencies to re-join mainstream or post-16 education with a broad spectrum of qualifications and there-by building themselves better futures.
To apply for this role, please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 10th December 2018
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We reserve the right to appoint outstanding candidates prior to the closing date.
Appointments made are subject to a probationary period and an enhanced DBS check