To build better futures for our students and their families, by working together to overcome barriers to emotional, social, and academic development. We will deliver an outstanding, inclusive, personalised curriculum through a multi-disciplinary approach in order to equip our students with the skills and experiences needed to embrace life-long-learning
Values and Objectives
At Grafham Grange School we believe that given the right environment, support and opportunities, each one of our students can find their talent and strengths to make the most of the opportunities their futures will bring. Our objectives are to provide:
- Opportunities for each young person to learn grow and make informed choices about their future, whilst offering an environment in which they can take time to repair and move forward from negative experiences in their life.
- A physically and emotionally supportive environment within established boundaries for the young people we look after.
- Respect and dignity for each and every student regardless of their race, gender, cultural background or ability.
- An ethos and atmosphere that is conducive to personal growth, whilst taking all reasonable measures to minimise the risk of harm to self or others.
- A caring, nurturing and stimulating environment that enables young people to reach their potential, building on strengths and celebrating individual achievement.
- Preparation for young people so they can transition towards independent life skills and wider community.
- A working partnership with each young person and in co-operation with other agencies in order to provide a continuity and consistency of care that will benefit the young person as a whole.
- An open and honest learning environment for all young people and staff.
- An attentive response to the wishes, needs and interests of students, involving them in decisions made about them.
- Levels of care that safeguard and protect students.
Statement of Purpose
To view our statement of purpose please see the below link