At Grafham Grange School we value our multi-cultural community and celebrate our diversity, creating opportunities for all to contribute, participate and grow. We are committed to ensuring that:
- We treat individuals fairly, with dignity and respect.
- Opportunities are open to all.
- We provide a safe, supportive, inclusive and welcoming environment for students, staff and visitors.
Our key priorities are:
- To actively promote and maintain a positive school ethos and image that represents our values and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
- To ensure that all students, staff and visitors are aware of and comply with our equality and diversity values.
- To provide an accessible physical environment, that meets the needs of our students, staff and visitors (see accessibility plan).
- To provide a supportive, non- threatening yet challenging learning environment
- To ensure that the curriculum, activities and learning programmes are representative of our commitment to equality and diversity.
- To provide extended services which meet the needs of our students and their families.
- To ensure accurate and effective monitoring of Equality and Diversity at all levels of reporting, policy and procedures.
Please see below our Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy and Equality Objectives